In order to add your etextbook, you have to link your etextbook first from Zookal eReader to the VitalSource Bookshelf app. Please take note that you need to log out first to your existing VitalSource Bookshelf account to link the etextbook to the app.
Please follow the steps below on how to link your etextbook from Zookal eReader to the VitalSource Bookshelf app or watch this video tutorial.
1. Login at https://textbooks.zookal.com.au/ using the same login details that you used when you purchased your e-textbook.
2. Once you are logged in, scroll down and click the button that says 'See my etextbooks' to open the Zookal eReader.
3. When the Zookal eReader has opened, at its top-right corner, please click the icon that has nine boxes called 'App'. It will show you three options, choose the option 'Desktop App'.
4. Once you click the option 'Desktop App' your e-textbook will be automatically linked to the Bookshelf app.
When you have finally linked your etextbook to the app, please follow the steps below to add your etextbook to your existing VitalSource Bookshelf app.
1. On the left side of the Bookshelf app, click the avatar icon called 'Account', and it will open a browser and direct you to the VitalSource Account Center.
2. Please click the 'complete your account link'.
Then it will direct you to another page, and ask you to put the email and password of your existing VitalSource Bookshelf account. Please put your email and password, and click the button 'Continue'.
3. After you click the 'Continue' button, you will be directed to the User Info page. You may change the information you would like to change, however, if you have nothing to change, please click 'Save'.
4. Once you save your information, your etextbook will be added to your existing VitalSource Bookshelf account. You may now log in to the app using the login details of your existing account, and access your etextbook there.