Yes, you can download and print your etextbook via the VitalSource Bookshelf app. However, please be advised that the pages that can be printed are LIMITED due to publishers' restrictions.
To print some of the pages from your etextbook, please follow the instructions on the link below:
1. Open your etextbook via Zookal eReader, and at the top right corner, please click the icon that has three dots, and select the option 'Print'.
2. Enter the pages that you want to print, and then click the 'Print' button.
Note: The page limit per print varies in books, which means not all etextbooks have the same page limit per print. Also, printed pages from etextbooks have a watermark on the background. Please see the image below for reference.
To link your etextbook from Zookal eReader to the Bookshelf app, please follow the instructions below:
1. Install the VitalSource Bookshelf app on your computer. You can download it from the link below:
2. Once you have installed the BookShelf app, please go to the Zookal eReader. At the top right corner, there is an icon called 'App' that has nine boxes beside the avatar icon, please click that icon.
3. Once you click that icon, it will show three options, please choose 'Desktop app' then your etextbook will automatically link to the BookShelf app.
4. Once you have linked your etextbook to the app, click the book cover and will be prompted to download. If the book cover contains a checkmark in the top right corner of the thumbnail image, the book is downloaded. Then you can read your etextbook offline.